Sunday 31 March 2013

What I Watched in March '13





42 films in total.
13 of these films were re-watches.
29 weren't.
4 were foreign language.
film gained a star to it's rating after a re-watch
received a 5-star rating.
3 received a 1-star rating.

Best (New) Film of the month: Battle Royale
Worst Film of the month: [REC]3 Genesis
Most Surprising: Carriers
Most Disappointing: [REC]3 Genesis

Best part of a terrible film: Gambit (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Worst part of a great film: When it finished (Easy A)
Most likely to be watched again next month: Easy A

Let me know what the best and worst things are you've watched this month and be sure to leave me recommendations for April!


2 comments :

  1. I really enjoy these posts! Pretty cool to see.

    Gotta love Easy A. I'm a straight male and even I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I love Easy A so much, It completely restored my faith in comedy's when I was close to giving up on them. Emma Stone is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete