Friday 10 May 2013

Bicycle Theives and Scarlet Letters


Todays Pinterest post is a little different. Rather than the general mixed bag of everything I've pinned over the week, this one is entirely themed around film. This is partly due to the fact that this week I found a cinema board that was full of so many great pins that I couldn't narrow it down to just a few, and also to mark something significant that has happened today, I handed in my last Uni assignment, ever.

The assignment in question was looking at Easy A as an adaptation of The Scarlet Letter, a topic that was quite special for me as I fell in love with the book during my A-Level studies and the film during my time at Uni, and so for my last essay to focus on them was great. Collected in the above Pinterest collage are a collection of films that I have either studied, written about or been introduced to during the five years that I have spent studying film.

So, now I am essentially free. I have no more assignments and no more classes. Next Saturday will be my Graduation Ball, but besides that I don't really have much panned for a little while. Because of this I am going to put a great deal more of my energy into keeping this blog filled with new reviews, trailers and other goodies. I look forward to spending a lot more time in this little blogging bubble.

You can find my Pinterest here.

No comments :

Post a Comment