Monday 30 September 2013

What I Watched In September '13



55 films in total.
7 of these films were re-watches.

6 were foreign language.
4 starred Marlon Brando (<3)
1 was a Documentary

received a 5-star rating.
3 received a 1-star rating.

Best Film of the month: In The Mood For Love
Worst Film of the month: The Canyons
Most Surprising: The Kings Of Summer
Most Disappointing: Angst

Best part of a terrible film: Jonathan Groff in a leading role (C.O.G)
Worst part of a great film: The emotional scarring (E.T: The Extra-Terrestrial)

Let me know what the best and worst things are you've watched this month and be sure to leave me recommendations for October!

You can find my Letterboxd account here.


1 comment :

  1. I've seen maybe about 13 of the film's listed. The best being between The Little Mermaid & Aladdin. Worst being between The Canyons & The Call.
    You should check Seven Psychopaths out if you haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete