Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Watched In December '13


Happy New Year Everyone! 

Part one of a New Years double bill is my December recap.

27 films in total.
9 of these films were re-watches.
received a 5-star rating.
3 received a 1-star rating.

Best Film of the month: Breakfast at Tiffany's
Worst Film of the month: Identity Thief
Most Surprising: Berberian Sound Studio
Most Disappointing: Pretty In Pink // Tropico

Best part of a terrible film:  Bette Davis (Hush…Hush Sweet Charlotte)
Worst part of a great film: Mickey Rooney (Breakfast at Tiffany's)


I just want to thank everybody who has shown interest in my blog and come back throughout 2013. As always be sure to let me know what the best and worst things are you've watched this month and leave me recommendations for January, and 2014 I guess!

You can find my Letterboxd account here.

No comments :

Post a Comment