Friday 24 January 2014

Black and Green



- So this week I finally started watching Breaking Bad, I've already made my way through Season 1 and I'm loving it.
- The second trailer for Maleficent got released, and my fears that the fairies would become little CGI creations has happened. I hope that they spend the majority of the film normal sized because this one already looks like it's going to have to much CGI.
- Joe Wright's Captain Hook origin film Pan has got Garrett Hedlund in the lead role. Peter Pan's my favourite children's story // Disney film, and I've never been sold on any live action versions but having an actor that I actually quite like as Hook is a promising start.
- Lily Rabe smacking the sh*t out of Emma Roberts in American Horror Story this week is my favourite January moment by far. It also slightly makes up for how completely awful Glee has been this season, so thank you Ryan Murphy.
- Speaking of Glee, I've seen a few photo's getting tweeted showing that Chace Crawford is going to turn up soon, and Kristen Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow are returning. I really hope having some good support characters will make the show bait more bearable. Although if the writing continues to stay as bad as it has been it's going to be really hard to hold out for the last season.
- As well as Justin Bieber getting acknowledged as the douche that he is in a courtroom, this happened. You can't unsee something like that.


You can find my Tumblr here and my Pinterest here.

No comments :

Post a Comment