Friday 21 February 2014

Wild Ones and Pink Ladies


- Guardians of the Galaxy looks alright. I enjoyed the focus on Chris Pratt, he definitely looks like he'll carry the film easily and make sure the comedy is done well. Plus there's this.
- The raccoon doesn't look as ridiculous as I thought either, but I haven't watched any of the features on the characters yet so I can't comment on whether Bradley Cooper's vocal contribution sells it or not.
- Godzilla got a new poster. It's not as good as the others but they set a pretty high standard from the get go with the marketing. I'm too excited for this film.
- Speaking of excitement, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has been getting trailers and pictures and posters released by the boat-load. I still think it looks fantastic, and I hope that I'm proven right.
- I love love love the news about casting for Josh Trank's reboot of Fantastic 4. Some serious talent fleshing out this film and I'm excited to see how it all plays out.
- I also love that fans are still hating on the cast. They clearly don't give a crap about how talented actors are, they just have to look identical to their comic counterparts, and that has been really frustrating me lately.
- I finally got around to seeing The Wolf of Wall Street, and was blown away. Expect a review sometime next week while I try and work my way through the last few nominees I still haven't seen.


You can find my Tumblr here and my Pinterest here.

No comments :

Post a Comment