Thursday 6 March 2014

What I Watched in February '14



If you couldn't tell, I used February to work my way through all of the major Oscar nominees that I hadn't seen yet. My film viewing has been down a lot compared to last year cos I've been trying to focus on blogging more and reviewing a higher number of films, and I've also been on a Breaking Bad binge.

23 films in total.
5 of these films were re-watches.
received a 5-star rating.
2 received a 1-star rating.

1 was a short film.
3 were foreign language.
3 were documentaries.

Best Film of the month: Her
Worst Film of the month: Jack the Giant Slayer
Most Surprising: Oldboy
Most Disappointing: Bridegroom

Best part of a terrible film: A handful of solid scares (Apartment 143)
Worst part of a great film: That I couldn't watch it again straight after (Her) 

Let me know if you've watched any of these films, what you thought of them and be sure to suggest films for me to watch through March.

You can find my Letterboxd account here.

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad you liked Her. It was my favourite film of 2013! :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award Dan!

    http://themovieman-bennyjayruss.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/the-movie-man-gets-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete