Tuesday 5 August 2014

What I Watched in July '14




17 films in total.
5 of these films were re-watches.
received a 5-star rating.
1 received a 1-star rating.

Best Film of the month: Her
Worst Film of the month: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Most Surprising: Oculus
Most Disappointing: Noah // Maleficent

Best part of a terrible film: Jake Gyllenhaal's face/accent/chest (Prince of Persia)
Worst part of a great film: Too many story strands that aren't tied together very well (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

My film watching has taken a hit as I've been recovering from the June 100 and trying to catch up on TV and reviewing. As always, let me know if you've watched any of these films, what you thought of them and be sure to suggest films for me to watch throughout August.

You can find my Letterboxd account here.

No comments :

Post a Comment